Nickolas C. Ekonomides, Business Lawyer Tampa FL, provides cost-effective representation to businesses, limited liability companies, and corporations.
The most important matter after initial interest in a business transaction is the contract language between the parties. As your Business Lawyer Tampa FL, Nickolas Ekonomides represents your best interests in contract review and contract negotiation, to make sure your contract drafting goes smoothly in complex commercial transactions.
Business Lawyer Tampa Florida | Commercial Litigation
Sometimes business lawsuits are necessary. But they can be a drain on the time and resources of a business. You can minimize your chances of commercial litigation up front with contracts and documentation that take into consideration your needs and mitigate against risks to your business. As a Business Lawyer in Tampa FL, I can tell you to never underestimate preparation and proper structuring ahead of time to avoid, or at least be prepared for, commercial litigation.
I assist my clients with the following Florida business legal services:
- FL Business Entity: Corporation, Limited Liability Company, Limited Partnership
- Outside Corporate Counsel: Flat fee-based representation as your company’s general counsel.
- Negotiations: Your business goals must be reflected and protected in final Business Contracts and Agreements including to start, non-circumvention agreements.
- Business Litigation: Sued or need to sue to enforce your contract rights? Call me about your commercial litigation matter.
- Closings: Executing the final Purchase and Sale of a Business
- Financing: Review loan agreements, mortgages, and promissory notes for Business Funding and Commercial Lenders
- Winding Up: Guiding you through your rights and obligations in the Dissolution of a Business or Corporate Dissolution
- Retail Chains
- Retail Shopping Centers
- Retail Distributors
- Small Business Corporations and Companies
- Florida Real Estate Developers
- Gasoline Dealers
- Professionals – Doctors, Lawyers, Engineers, Accountants
- Real Estate Buyers and Sellers
Call Business Lawyer Tampa FL, Nickolas Ekonomides at 813-200-4743 for a consultation.